How to Treat at Sage Acupuncture & Herbs in Orlando
1) History Intake: To know patients’ past to present health conditions to find out the root cause organs that cause patients current symptom.
2) Full Consultation: one on one history talking and overviewing with Dr. Kim D.O.M., Ph.D.
3) Acupuncture Insertion: The procedures of treatment & diagnosis. By inserting acupuncture needle one by one, Dr. Kim asks patients how their pain level decreases. This is the final step of diagnosing your condition.
4) Point Acupuncture Injection: To increase and maintain the effectiveness of your acupuncture treatment as needed.
5) Customized Herb Decoction: To maximize the effectiveness of acupuncture and injections as well as to maintain current good health condition and prevent future problems. Generally taken warm or hot as you would tea.
6) Follow-up: To check how patients react with the acupuncture, injection, and herbs. Dr. Kim’s hands on examination will be performed each follow up visits.
Improving health progress is the opposite of drooping health. However, the treatment period will be shorter than the worst period of your condition. An acute condition is more of a short term treatment. A chronic condition takes longer to treat. Therefore, it will take a constant and longer treatment time if it’s chronic disease.
The whole truth of Acupuncture healing process~ (natural healing process)
Acupuncture does not make continuous improvement because of the resistance of disease: you will feel very good right after treatment, but you could feel that your symptoms get worse on the next day of your acupuncture treatment. Don’t worry! It is just the right amount of time of your body feeling better to allow it to improve your condition. It does not happen all at once just as your condition did not form all at once. Each time your body feels better it gets closer to being well, and the less your symptoms will retoccur arter treatment.
“Root cause treatment” means not only treating symptoms but the origin that causes symptoms. It is a sign that you feel better and worse because your body repeats recovery and resistance by Sage the Wellness Center’s Treatments.
The most important period of your treatment is when you feel almost okay. When you stop treatments prematurely, it can cause your condition to get worse and will take longer to get better (again) or overuse of your body can cause same effect.
Remember! Do Not Over Exercise! Do it until just before you feel tired.